Thursday, May 5, 2011

Art Collages

True art is characterized by an irresistible urge in the creative artist.
Albert Einstein


I recently ravaged through my latest four issues of Vogue magazine in order to create some collages for sale on Etsy.  I need to buy some contact paper so I can laminate them for longer preservation, and then they will probably go up for sale on my Etsy shop for $3 or $4 a piece + free shipping.  They primarily center around beauty and fashion design, and some have certain color or mood themes.  I will blog again when they are all complete and up on the shop.

Before the scissor slaughter

The chosen ads

An assortment of the finished products






Also, I made me some business cards, woot! Sorry, had to blur out my address for the internet creepies:




As always, check out midwinterbloom.etsy.com for handcrafted earrings for sale!

1 comment:

  1. Nice collages! Fun way to get creative and express yourself :)

    Your Newest Follower,
    Laurie

    createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete